A gray and cold Friday for some quick hits:
- Some really good posts from Tenure Radical lately.
- 70,000 hits at Electric Archaeologist... congrats! And it's nice to see that Archaeology of the Mediterranean World did its part.
- New York graffiti artist and University of North Dakota alumnus Richard Patterson (of the famed O'Kelly Graffiti Wall) will be on campus October 5th to do some new work and talk about it in the Anna Mae Hughes Room in the Hughes Fine Arts Building.
- Congrats to the NL East Winning Phillies.
- Be sure to check out Teaching Thursday and the schedule for the Reflecting on Teaching Colloquium on October 16-17 at the Memorial Union on campus. We are looking for someone to live blog parts of the conference. If you're interested drop me a line!
- Check out kottke.org's user stats and follow the links to similar stats from other blogs. I'll put together some for my blog on a Metadata Monday.
So, it felt like a slow week in blog world... and maybe it was.
Have a good weekend!