As we brace for another bout of winter weather, some quick hits and varia to keep you warm this weekend:
- Check out our Public History Interns as they figure out how to promote their work using a blog. Go here.
- This is a neat way to look at the devastating earthquake in Haiti. (via Richard Rothaus)
- The Presidential Recordings Program at the University of Virginia's Miller Center of Pubic Affairs presents a huge number of amazing recording including this one of LBJ ordering a pair of Haggar pants. (via James Wells)
- My article on archaeology and blogging is now over 2 years old. I am really thinking about updating it.
- Follow the snow on UND's Regional Weather Information Center webcam.
- And if you need more warmth, read James Henry Breasted's letters from his trip to the Middle East in 1919/1920 on the Oriental Institute's blog. (via Chuck Jones)
- Some cool cricket news. First, the IPL is really interested in the U.S. market. Next the IPL will be broadcast live on YouTube except in the US. Booo.
Have a good weekend!