Some quick hits on a balmy and sunny Friday:
- At one point, I had given up on comments on my blog. And then, a really interesting discussion broke out here and a nice comment appeared here.
- If you're curious on how I am using my History 101 Twitter feed, check it out here.
- This is an impressive innings. I like the idea of dropping North and moving Watson to the 3 slot and giving Hughes a chance to open with Katich.
- I like that you can put the little Beta tag back on your Gmail page.
- So far, Google Wave has worked pretty well in my public history course.
- This could be interesting.
Have a good weekend!