A flurry-y Friday morning in a toasty warm office offers this quick hits:
- The American School of Classical Studies at Athens has announced their digital library. This is huge news for anyone interested in the archaeology and history of Greece and Athens and Corinth in particular. This is relevant to my post (and paper) here. And you can check out both David Pettegrew's Corinth Notebook and Carl Blegen at Zygourias.
- Apparently, huge, modern churches don't have to be ugly in Cyprus! A novel idea!
- A huge day (almost 100 hits) and brilliant post on Teaching Thursday yesterday. If you haven't checked it out, now is the time!
- Begin to get excited about the University of North Dakota's Writers Conference.
- More public history type musing here.
- What do people think about Google Buzz?
- More on the economic crisis in Greece and some on how this is being viewed in Cyprus.
- Only rain can slow down Australia!